- Breath of Fury and Helm of the Host on the battlefield.
- Breath of Fury attached to any other creature you control that can attack this turn and that cannot be blocked by an opponent.
- Helm of the Host attached to any creature except the creature that has Breath of Fury attached.
- At the beginning of your combat phase, Helm of the Host triggers, creating a nonlegendary token copy of the creature it is attached to with haste.
- Deal combat damage to an opponent using the creature that has Breath of Fury attached.
- Breath of Fury triggers, causing you to sacrifice the creature it is attached to, then attach Breath of Fury to the token created in step 1, then causing you to untap all creatures you control and to get an additional combat phase after this one.
- Repeat each combat phase.
- Infinite LTB.
- Infinite ETB.
- Infinite sacrifice triggers.
- Infinite death triggers.
- Infinite combat damage.
- Infinite combat phases.