- All permanents on the battlefield.
- Breath of Fury attached to another creature you control.
- An opponent cannot block creatures you control.
- The Golden-Gear Colossus and the creature with Breath of Fury attached do not have summoning sickness.
- Declare the creature with Breath of Fury attached and The Golden-Gear Colossus as attackers.
- The Golden-Gear Colossus triggers, transforming up to one double-faced artifact you control and creating two 1/1 Gnome artifact creature tokens.
- Deal combat damage using the creature that has Breath of Fury attached.
- Breath of Fury triggers, causing you to sacrifice the creature it is attached to, then attach Breath of Fury to a Gnome token, then causing you to untap all creatures you control and to get an additional combat phase after this one.
- Repeat each combat phase.
- Infinite LTB.
- Infinite ETB.
- Infinite sacrifice triggers.
- Infinite death triggers.
- Transform any number of double-faced artifacts you control.
- Infinite combat damage.
- Infinite combat phases.
- Infinite creature tokens.